Constructed of a durable and lightweight non-conductive Engineered Structural Composites® (ESC®) composite housing, the ZAN-35 series feature the industry’s only 2-in-1 hoist and dynamometer plus a unique dual peak load indicator, offering users both an audible ping and a visual flag.
The technology in these three components alone offers utility linemen with a versatile tool that will easily tighten power lines to the correct tension without carrying more cumbersome and expensive equipment.
- Mechanical analog springs that can withstand temperatures as low as -20° F and in excess of 158° F, and eliminate worries about electromagnetic force.
- Optional High-strength non-conductive composite hooks made from the same ESC® material.
- Ratchet spool with teeth on both sides of the dynamometer to prevent rotation while in use, delivering a more user friendly tool.
- High-strength non-conductive web strap* is produced from a 3,000 fiber per square inch Kevlar® and polyester webbing.
- The ZAN-35 for ADSS Fiber Optic Cable has a 700-lb. working capacity in a tool that weighs only 5 to 7 lbs.
- Open construction allowing for easy visual inspection and cleaning.
- Patented design proudly Made in the USA.
*Passes ASTM D149 standards and ASTM 1701.